The patent-pending technology eliminates third party access and creates one of the first software programs to hit the market that makes it easy to exchange confidential information online with colleagues, clients or patients in a completely secure manner.
What does TPA stand for?
TPA stands for Third Party Access (gas industry)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TPA
We have 508 other meanings of TPA in our Acronym Attic
- Texture Profile Analysis
- The Parent Academy (Florida)
- The Perl Archive (programming)
- The Poverty Alliance
- Thermal Plasma Analyzer
- Thermal Polyaspartate
- Thermal Protective Aid (survival suit)
- Theta Phi Alpha (women's fraternity)
- Thiefs Per Acre (Utopia game)
- Thieves Per Acre (gaming)
- Third Party Administrator
- Third Party Agreement
- Third Party Annotation
- Third Party Application (software)
- Third Party Approval (contracts)
- Third Party Assessment (various organizations)
- Third Party Auditor
- Third Party Authentication (computer security)
- Third-Party Claims Administrator (insurance)
- Tibial Plateau Angle (veterinary orthopedics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
BASF has promised to conclude a licence agreement giving third party access to the technology behind Tinosorb S (a UV filter patented and currently solely produced by Ciba).
Russia's main objections to the ratification revolve around a proviso about third party access to pipelines and transit fees.
The access to individuals' medical records provided by MIB begs a larger question posed by all abuses of medical records: is third party access to such private records a violation of individual civil rights?
Another Industry First: vWLAN Supports Users From Third Party Access Points and Wired Ports HUNTSVILLE, Ala.
13 /PRNewswire/ -- Reynolds and Reynolds announced today that its industry-leading third party access program continued to grow during 2009, increasing the number of independent third party providers who now access dealership data in a safe, secure, and verified manner.
Now GdF and Ruhrgas have offered commitments to improve third party access to their networks, which will enable their customers to benefit from the liberalisation of EU gas markets.
5/10 2012: 3/10] * Ease of Third Party Access [2009: 2/10 2012: 2.