Not only does this product occupy a very small footprint in its SOT-25 package, but it also has the potential of achieving a 20 dBm third order intercept point with only + 3 dBm of LO drive level.
What does IP3 stand for?
IP3 stands for Third Order Intercept Point
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IP3
We have 4 other meanings of IP3 in our Acronym Attic
- Internet Protocol Over Wavelength Division Multiplexing Network
- Integrated Passenger Security Solutions
- Immature Pannicle 1
- Incontinentia Pigmenti 1 (genetic disorder)
- Interrupt Priority 1
- Interferon-Inducible Protein 10
- Incontinentia Pigmenti 2
- Second Order Intercept Point
- Integrated Product & Process Design & Development
- Inositol Triphosphate
- Inositol 1,4,5-Trisphosphate Receptor
- Integrated Process Planning/Production Scheduling
- Inositol Hexaphosphate (dietary phytochemical)
- Individual Project 7
- Fraunhofer Institut für Produktionstechnik und Automation
- Ideal Point Analysis
- Identity, Policy and Audit (software)
- Idrocarburi Policiclici Aromatici (Italian: Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons)
- Illustrators' Partnership of America
- Ilonggo Producers Association (Philippines)
Samples in periodicals archive:
0dB gain, 24dBm Output Third Order Intercept Point (OIP3) and 12.
5 dBm input Third Order Intercept Point (IIP3), and 18 dBm output power at 1 dB compress point (P1dB) at 850MHz.
In cellular, PCS and UMTS applications, output power at 1dB compression is typically +34 dBm with a corresponding output third order intercept point of +48 dBm.
Today's wireless devices need Adjacent Channel Power Ratio (ACPR) and Third Order Intercept Point (IP3) analyses completed rapidly and prior to tapeout.
Covering frequencies from 160 MHz up to 2500 MHz, Conexant's linear Microwave Monolithic Integrated Circuit (MMIC) PAs and PA Drivers provide up to 1 Watt continuous wave (CW) output power, and up to 45 dBm output third order intercept point (OIP3).
Both receivers are designed to meet the stringent requirements for high dynamic range, input third order intercept point (IIP3), and low noise in cellular/PCS base station receivers.
Additionally, the tool also displays pertinent performance specifications for each device, including Die Technology, Bandwidth, Power (P-1dB), Gain, Noise, Third Order Intercept Point (IP3), Voltage, and Current.