Third generation wireless is alive and well, and will accomplish what local telcos tried for decades but failed to do: provide flexible, high-speed communications to ordinary users at affordable prices.
What does 3GW stand for?
3GW stands for Third Generation Wireless
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Third Generation Platform (mobile device file format)
- 3rd Generation Partnership Project
- Third Generation Partnership Program (telecommunications)
- 3rd Generation Partnership Project 2
- Third Gear
- Third Generation Radio Transmission Technology
- Third Generation GSM (Groupe Spéciale Mobile) Services
- 3rd Generation Service Provider (cellular network operator/provider of 3G service)
- Third Generation (Video) Surveillance System
- 3rd Generation Universal Mobile Telecommunications System (Ericsson)
- Third Generation Wave Model
- Third Generation Wireless Network
- Hotel Visit (police incident code; New Zealand)
- Third-Order Harmonic Distortion
- Healthy Happy Holy Organization (Española, NM)
- 3rd Infantry Division (US Army)
- International Institute for Information Design
- Third Order Intermodulation
- 3 in 24 (stress pattern)
Samples in periodicals archive:
About the W-CDMA and GSM1800 Multi-Channel Ultra Linear Amplifier Market W-CDMA is a leading third generation wireless technology that is also known by its standard specification name, UMTS.
CHICAGO, March 25 /PRNewswire/ -- The North American GSM Alliance, LLC welcomes the agreement announced today by Ericsson and Qualcomm, and believes that this pact should remove a major hurdle in the development and deployment of Third Generation wireless technologies.
About the GSM Association: The GSM Association (GSMA) consists of more than 550 second and third generation wireless network operators working collaboratively to accelerate the implementation of collectively identified, commercially prioritized operator requirements.
It consists of more than 660 second and third generation wireless network operators working collaboratively to define, prioritise and communicate requirements, as well as key manufacturers and suppliers to the wireless industry.
His experience at Airbiquity, and at Nextel during its critical formative years, will leverage Togabi's successes in implementing new, unique applications for 1XRTT, GPRS, and third generation wireless networks.
About the GSM Association The GSM Association is the world's leading wireless industry representative body, consisting of more than 630 second and third generation wireless network operators and key manufacturers and suppliers to the wireless industry.
RadioScape has delivered products supporting the Eureka-147 digital radio standard and W-CDMA/UMTS third generation wireless standards.