Mexican-American children make large educational strides over their parents and grandparents, although the gains slow by the third generation - a trend that will eventually hinder economic growth in Los Angeles and other cities, a study released Thursday says.
What does 3GSS stand for?
3GSS stands for Third Generation (Video) Surveillance System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Third Generation Mobile System(s)
- 3rd Generation Operator (3GPP)
- Third Generation Platform (mobile device file format)
- 3rd Generation Partnership Project
- Third Generation Partnership Program (telecommunications)
- 3rd Generation Partnership Project 2
- Third Gear
- Third Generation Radio Transmission Technology
- Third Generation GSM (Groupe Spéciale Mobile) Services
- 3rd Generation Service Provider (cellular network operator/provider of 3G service)
- 3rd Generation Universal Mobile Telecommunications System (Ericsson)
- Third Generation Wireless
- Third Generation Wave Model
- Third Generation Wireless Network
- Hotel Visit (police incident code; New Zealand)
- Third-Order Harmonic Distortion
- Healthy Happy Holy Organization (Española, NM)
- 3rd Infantry Division (US Army)
- International Institute for Information Design
Samples in periodicals archive:
Censer's chapter on education shows second and third generation women establishing careers as teachers, with the youngest cohort venturing beyond private academies and taking jobs at public schools in both the South and the North.
While the secondary aluminum smelter and zinc alloyer prospers entering its second half-century, the current executive team is also addressing the daunting odds any family business confronts: succeeding into, and through, the third generation of leadership.
Third Generation Mobile Networks, a new report by MRG, Inc.
The Company's lead product, Calsed(TM) (amrubicin hydrochloride), a third generation anthracycline and the world's first totally synthetic anthracycline drug, is currently in Phase II clinical testing in the United States.
Underscoring the growing trend to move to next generation mesh networks, the municipality of Red River, New Mexico has replaced its existing wireless mesh network in favor of a third generation network from MeshDynamics.
MobileIGNITE, the leading industry association fostering collaboration to accelerate fixed-mobile convergence (FMC), today announced that it was unanimously accepted as a Market Representation Partner in the Third Generation Partnership Project 2 (3GPP2) at their Organizational Partners meeting held in Miyazaki City, Japan.
The Company is also pleased to announce that it has successfully developed its third generation HIFU therapy system that features proprietary non-invasive temperature measurement technology.