The star-studded event - featuring headlining artists Grammy-Award winning R&B artist Ne-Yo and alternative rock group Third Eye Blind - brings together the New York financial community to benefit The Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund, Wall Street Warfighters Foundation, the American Widows Project, the Center for Veterans' Mental Health within the Program for Anxiety and Traumatic Stress Studies at the Weill Cornell Medical College's Department of Psychiatry, and the Veteran/Amputee Skin Regeneration Project at the Department of Dermatology at John Hopkins Medicine.
What does 3EB stand for?
3EB stands for Third Eye Blind (US Alternative/Pop/Rock Band)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- 3 Dimensional Toroidal Mesh (switching)
- 3D User Interfaces (IEEE symposium)
- Three-Dimensional Unconditionally Stable (also seen as 3D-US)
- Three-Dimensional Vector Parabolic Wave Equation
- Three-Body Distorted-Wave Born Approximation (also seen as DWBA3)
- Three-Dimensional Workspace Manager
- 3 Dimensional Web (3 Dimensional World Wide Web)
- 3rd Echo (band)
- Employee Vetting (police incident code; New Zealand)
- Third Edition
- 3e Technologies International, Inc.
- Faglig Fælles Forbund (Denmark labour union)
- Fitness, Fun & Friendship (Orange County, California bicycling club)
- Foot Patrol (police incident code; New Zealand)
- 3 Fins and A Nose Cone (model rocketry)
- 3 Finger Salute (aka Alt-Ctrl-Delete)
- 3rd Generation Wireless Format (UWCC)
- Guns! Guns! Guns! (also seen as 3G3)
- Third Generation
- Third-Generation Cell-Phone Technology
Samples in periodicals archive:
It's easy to make comparisons to bands such as Green Day and Third Eye Blind - that would be totally fair - but the appeal of songs such as these is that they wear their influences, and their hearts, on their sleeves, and don't take themselves too seriously.
In addition, songs like "Water Landing" and "Sharp Knife" exhibit classic Third Eye Blind instrumental style that is sensational.
Along with four stages worth of A-list hip hop, rock, and alternative acts (OutKast, Stone Temple Pilots, Snoop Dogg, Fatboy Slim, Ice-T, Third Eye Blind, Ludacris), there's a tent for rave music, a skateboarding competition featuring Tony Hawk, snowboarding and ski-jumping exhibitions, a pro paintball tournament, a freestyle motocross competition, a B-boying and deejaying battle, and a graffiti expo.
and Third Eye Blind concerts; and for school assemblies, corporate events, and walkathons.
Comedy Central's Insomniac with Dave Attell and rock band Third Eye Blind.
Others are Jumper by Third Eye Blind, Fly by Sugar Ray and the Beatles' Ticket to Ride.
That says something about who can make it and how things can work out" Speaking of "turning out" you can find Run with DMC and Jam Master Jay back in the studio turning out another album called Crown Royal that features collabs with some of rap's, r&b's and pop rock's hottest talent like Jagged Edge, Nas, Method Man, Fat Joe, Prodigy, Limp Bizkit, Everlast and Third Eye Blind.