I think it's great that they're reaching out to neighborhoods that don't always have those offerings," says Nizam Ali, co-owner of U Street institution Ben's Chili Bowl and a board member of Think Local First, a D.
What does TLF stand for?
TLF stands for Think Local First (various locations)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TLF
We have 69 other meanings of TLF in our Acronym Attic
- The Last Fantasy
- The Learning Federation (Melbourne, Australia)
- The Lens Flare (Art and Photography website)
- The Library Foundation (Philippines)
- The Lost Frontier (game)
- The Love Foundation, Inc. (Tampa, FL)
- The Lovely Flagpoles (band)
- The Lucky Freaks (punk band, polite version)
- Theo Lacy Facility (Orange County Jail)
- Thin Liquid Film (Linux application)
- Thoracolumbar Fascia
- Time Limit Fuse
- Timing Library Format
- Tokyo Leather Fair (trade show; Tokyo, Japan)
- Total Life Forever (Foals album)
- Toute la Formation (French vocational training company)
- Train Like a Freak
- Transaction Log File
- Transformer-Limited Fault (current)
- Transformers Liberation Front (gaming forum; Netherlands)
Samples in periodicals archive:
LLF was born out of a collaborative effort with Think Local First DC and seeks to partner with local musicians, local arts organizations, local venues and locally owned businesses to create performance opportunities and new avenues for local music exploration.
I Love Local Get it Local Think Local First Shop Local Buy Local No matter the campaign wording, the message is the same: buying local supports local farmers, small business owners and the community.
Sustainable Connections' Think Local First marketing campaign relied on studies by groups such as Civic Economics and the Institute for Local Self-Reliance that showed local economic multiplier benefits of supporting local businesses, along with other benefits of buying from local, sustainably minded businesses.