A letter of intent with M-Cells, a China-based cell producer is inked between Singulus Technologies, a supplier of equipment and process technology for silicon and thin-film solar cells.
What does TFSC stand for?
TFSC stands for Thin-Film Solar Cell
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TFSC
We have 44 other meanings of TFSC in our Acronym Attic
- The Fire Still Burns (band)
- Toyota Financial Savings Bank
- Transmit FIFO (First In, First Out) Starting Block Pointer
- Transmit FIFO (First In, First Out) Starting Block Pointer Indirect Select
- Tanstia-FNF (Friedich Naumann Stiftung) Service Centre (India and Germany)
- Team Foundation Source Control (Microsoft)
- Texas Forensic Science Commission
- Texas Funeral Service Commission
- Theater Finance Support Center
- Theatre Functional Steering Committee
- Toshiba Fuchu Soccer Club (Japan)
- Toyota Financial Services Corporation
- Trust Fund for Statistical Capacity Building
- Task Force for the Security of Critical Infrastructures (Philippines)
- Task Force on Sustainable Development (various organizations)
- Theatre Film Studies and Dance (St. Cloud State University; Minnesota)
- Thomson Financial Securities Data
- Total Force Structure Division (USMC)
- Twin Falls School District (Twin Falls, ID)
- Two-Fold Seal Dilution (biology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These five solar power plants use thin-film solar cell modules manufactured by 3Sun S.
Founded in 2008, the Changzhou-headquartered Su Jing is a renowned producer of target material for the manufacturing process of TFT-LCD, thin-film solar cell, and semiconductor.
The Thin-Film Photovoltaics Laboratory at IMT, a world leading lab in silicon-based thin- film solar cells research, part of the renowned Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne (EPFL), and BrightView Systems, an innovative developer of production process optimization tools for the solar industry are joining forces to introduce novel solutions for the optimization of next generation thin-film solar cells production.
said Friday they would collaborate to produce thin-film solar cells for large-scale power generation.
For any investor who doesn't enjoy trudging through technical minutiae on thin-film solar cells and fuel cells, it's best to leave the stockpicking to a fund manager.
The partners also plan to construct a thin-film solar cell production plant in Italy with a third European manufacturing company.
Sharp and Enel also plan to set up a thin-film solar cell plant in Italy in cooperation with another European manufacturer.