It describes a range of luminescent materials and applications of current interest, including organic and inorganic light emitting diode materials and devices, down-conversion materials, nanomaterials, and powder and thin-film electroluminescent phospher materials and devices.
What does TFEL stand for?
TFEL stands for Thin-Film Electroluminescent
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TFEL
We have 1 other meaning of TFEL in our Acronym Attic
- Tritrichomonas Foetus Extracellular Cysteine Proteinase
- Theater Force Evaluation by Combat Simulation
- Tulsa Federal Employees Credit Union (Oklahoma)
- Task Force on Environmental Design
- Thermionic-Field Emission Electron Microscopy
- Task Force on Emission Inventories
- The Fourth Estate, Inc. (San Diego, CA)
- Task Force on Emission Inventories and Projections (United Nations Economic Commission for Europe)
- Task Force Enduring Look
- Teaching For Effective Learning
- Territorial Force Efficiency Medal (UK)
- Thanks for Enlightening Me
- Tropical Fern & Exotic Plant Society (South Florida)
- Three-Factor Eating Questionnaire
- Task for Emergency Readiness (US FEMA)
- Task Force for Emergency Response (US DOHS)
- Texas Fathers for Equal Rights (Houston, TX)
- Texas Food Establishment Rules
- Travel Florida's Excellent Resorts
- Tasmanian Freight Equalisation Scheme
Samples in periodicals archive:
NASDAQ:PLNR), a worldwide leader in specialty display solutions, today announced the company's first QVGA multicolor thin-film electroluminescent (EL) display.
Planar Continues Investment in Thin-Film Electroluminescent Display Technology and LCD Display Products