Bonadonna and his colleagues have examined a variety of tubenose birds, including thin-billed prions and Wilson's storm petrels.
What does TBPR stand for?
TBPR stands for Thin-Billed Prion (bird tag code)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TBPR
We have 1 other meaning of TBPR in our Acronym Attic
- TerButylPerOctoate (Polymerization Initiator)
- Tri-N-Butylphosphine Oxide
- Toll Bridge Program Oversight Committee (California)
- T-Butyl Peroxy Pivalate
- Tertiary Butyl Phenyl Porphyrin
- Tetra-3,5-Di-Ter-Butyl-Phenyl Porphyrin
- Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles
- The Black Panther Party
- Tennessee Board of Professional Responsibility