These include amorphous silicon, nanocrystalline silicon, low-temperature poly-silicon, solution-processed or evaporated organic semiconductor and various metal oxide thin film transistor technologies.
What does TFT stand for?
TFT stands for Thin Film Transistor (Liquid Crystal Display, LCD technology)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TFT
We have 91 other meanings of TFT in our Acronym Attic
- Thanks for That
- The Fantasy Trip (role-playing game)
- The Fighting Tigers (gaming)
- The First Tee (various locations)
- The Font Thing (software)
- The Forest Trust (formerly Tropical Forest Trust; est. 1999)
- The Frozen Throne (Warcraft III)
- Theater, Film and Television (University of California, Los Angeles)
- Théatre Français de Toronto (French: French Theater of Toronto; Canada)
- Thin Film Technology Corporation
Samples in periodicals archive:
With 61 papers, the topics include film growth, defects and transport, solar cells, characterization, alloys, structural properties and solar cells, novel applications, thin film transistors, microcrystalline silicon, film growth and characterization, crystallization techniques, sensors, transistors and active matrix arrays.
Unidym differentiates itself through its emphasis on low-cost materials and processes, in-house carbon nanotube production, aggressive partnership strategy, and a significant intellectual property portfolio that includes foundational IP in both transparent electrodes and thin film transistors.
95 Hardcover Optical science and engineering series; 128 TK7871 The development of organic thin film transistors (OTFTs) has led to applications such as active matrix flat-panel displays, radio frequency identification cards, and a range of sensors.
1) LCD: liquid crystal display; PECVD: plasma enhanced chemical vapor deposition; TFT: thin film transistor
Philips LCD (NYSE:LPL)(KRX:034220) is a leading manufacturer and supplier of thin film transistor liquid crystal display (TFT-LCD) panels.
Rinzler has made new thin film transistors using carbon nanotubes that could break open this field," said R.
NYSE: AUO; TAIEX: 2409), a world-leading manufacturer of thin film transistor liquid crystal display (TFT-LCD) panels.