About Genus Thin Film Deposition Systems The Genus LYNX3 system provides production-proven CVD capabilities for manufacturing advanced semiconductor devices on 300 mm wafers.
What does TFDS stand for?
TFDS stands for Thin Film Deposition System (Vacuum Systems & Technology Service Ltd.)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TFDS
We have 9 other meanings of TFDS in our Acronym Attic
- Texas Fair Defense Project (Austin, TX)
- Third Forestry Development Project (environmentally friendly forest engineering; World Bank; Bhutan)
- Time for Digital Prints (photography)
- Tripura Forest Development and Plantation Corporation (India)
- Technical Feedback Report
- Trainer Functional Description Report
- Trustees of the Franklin D. Roosevelt Library
- Tactical Flag Data System
- Tales from the Dark Side (TV Show)
- tendão flexor digital superficial
- Thoughts from the Dark Side
- Time and Frequency Distribution System
- Transmission Forward Direction Switch
- Troms Fylkes Dampskibsselskap ASA (Norway)
- Task Force on Destruction Technologies (Technology and Economic Assessment Panel; UN)
- Those Fabulous Dirty Tales (band)
- Transient Functional Depression of Thalamic Activity (feline epilepsy)
- Transient Frequency-Domain Transmission-Line Matrix
- Thin-Film Disposition Unit
- Tennessee Federation of Democratic Women (National Federation of Democratic Women)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Our LEAN SOLAR thin film deposition system is capable of depositing both metal and transparent conductive oxide films, enabling high cell efficiencies and low costs per watt.
The new Etna location manufactures complete target assemblies for use in thin film deposition systems.
About Genus Thin Film Deposition Systems The Genus LYNX3 system provides production-proven chemical vapor deposition (CVD) capabilities for manufacturing advanced semiconductor devices on 300 mm wafers.
SAMCO and the University of Cambridge began collaborating in the field of thin film deposition systems for ferroelectric films in 1999.
The new Etna location will use the high-purity grade tantalum to manufacture complete assemblies for use in thin film deposition systems.
Guan joins Ion Systems from Balzers Process Systems, a developer and manufacturer of volume production thin film deposition systems for the information technology industry, where he worked for six years.
Nasdaq: GGNS) announced it has released an integrated pre-clean process module for its Lynx2 and Lynx3 thin film deposition systems.