Officials closed the city centre to traffic to allow five separate groups march towards the park where the Thessaloniki International Fair was opening and Papandreou was due to speak at 8:00 pm (1700 GMT for the march.
What does TIF stand for?
TIF stands for Thessaloniki International Fair (Greece)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TIF
We have 145 other meanings of TIF in our Acronym Attic
- Telecommunications Infrastructure Fund (Texas)
- Temporary Internet Files
- Terminal Indicate Floor-Request
- Test & Integration Facility
- Test Incident Forms
- Thalassaemia International Federation (Cyprus; est. 1986)
- that is funny
- The Infrastructure Forum (UK IT special interest group)
- Theater Internment Facility
- Thee Instagon Foundation (Sacramento, CA; est. 1993)
- This Is Football (video game series; Sony Computer Entertainment)
- Time in Force (stock trading)
- Time in Function (stock trading)
- Tokyo Idol Festival (Tokyo, Japan)
- Tokyo International Forum (Japan)
- Tourism Improvement Fee (Banff, Canada)
- Toy Industry Foundation (New York, NY)
- Transcriptional Intermediary Factor
- Transoral Incisionless Fundoplication (surgical procedure)
- Transport Information Filter
Samples in periodicals archive:
The New Jersey delegation's visit to this year's Thessaloniki International Fair, and its decision to establish a representative relationship with the American-Hellenic Chamber of Commerce, indicate the vibrancy of the economic relationship between our two countries.
The protesters, carrying signs saying "the government and the banks sell off the country", rallied at the Thessaloniki international fair which Prime Minister Costas Karamanlis opened Saturday morning, an event held every September.