Since the four-piece began they've managed to gig at most well-known North East venues and, according to their roster of notable performances, have played alongside the likes of The Slits, Dum Dum Girls, Veronica Falls, The Pains of Being Pure At Heart, Crocodiles, These New Puritans and Yuck.
What does TNPS stand for?
TNPS stands for These New Puritans (London, England band)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TNPS
We have 6 other meanings of TNPS in our Acronym Attic
- Temporary Not Physically Qualified
- The National Poetry Review
- Total Non Profit Resources (online resource; Canada)
- Transmit Next Pointer Register (computing)
- Tulane National Primate Research Center (Covingon, LA)
- Tampines North Primary School (Singapore)
- Tennessee Native Plant Society (est. 1978)
- That New Production Studio
- The Next Picture Show (fine arts center; Dixon, IL)
- The Next Projected Sound (band)
- Total Ninhydrin-Positive Substance
- Transactional Net Promoter Score
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
- Telecasters North Queensland (TV station; Australia)
- The New Quartet (band)
- Tropical North Queensland (Australia)
- Tropical North Queensland Institute of TAFE
- Tropical North Queensland TAFE (Australia)
- Antananarivo, Madagascar - Ivato (Airport Code)
- Temperature of No Return
Samples in periodicals archive:
e their first gig in July of that year have gone on to support the likes e Slits, These New Puritans, Dum Girls, Crocodiles, The Pains Of Pure At Heart and Yuck among s as well as playing the esbrough Music Live Evolution, and Tramlines festivals.
This year, they've populated the top 10 with people like Beth Cosentino of Best Coast, Jack Barnett of These New Puritans and a chap called Darwin Not Deez.
At the end of the month they are holding a showcase of up and coming talent with The Noisettes topping the bill, with support from These New Puritans, Friendly Fires, Late Of The Pier and a DJ set from the Rakes - all for pounds 12.
No ordinary Essex boys and girl are THESE NEW PURITANS.
Onstage, clad in a neat uniform of black and gold, These New Puritans have the capacity to draw you in and knock you out in the same breath.
A GIG planned at the Ku Bar on Sunday featuring THESE NEW PURITANS has been cancelled.