Aluminum has been shown to alter the surface charge of liposome vesicles and to affect the fluidity of membranes in the extremophile Thermoplasma acidophilum (Viestra & Haug, 1978; Akeson et al.
What does Tac stand for?
Tac stands for Thermoplasma Acidophilum
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of Tac
We have 736 other meanings of Tac in our Acronym Attic
- The Assassin Clan (gaming clan)
- The Athletes Course
- The Athletics Congress (now USATF)
- The Austin Company (United Kingdom)
- Theater Airfield Card
- Theater Aviation Company
- Theoretical and Applied Climatology
- Theoretical Astrophysics Center (Copenhagen, Denmark)
- Theory and Applications of Categories (publication)
- Thermally Advantaged Chassis
- Thermostatic Air Cleaner
- Third Amended Complaint (legal)
- Third Ave Crew (apparel company)
- Thornapple Arts Council
- Threat Assessment Chart
- Three Address Code
- Throttle Actuator Control (General Motors)
- Thrust Asymmetry Compensation (Boeing)
- Thunderbird Activity Center (AGSIM, Glendale, AZ)
- Tibetan Association of Colorado, Inc.