Hunter and Associates will receive $450,000 to study the treatment of hog manure utilizing the Autothermal Thermophilic Aerobic Digestion Technology to ascertain the treatment of manure and lagoons to improve air, water and soil environmental quality.
What does TAD stand for?
TAD stands for Thermophilic Aerobic Digestion
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TAD
We have 180 other meanings of TAD in our Acronym Attic
- Test Access Device
- Test Access Digroup
- Texas Association of the Deaf
- Textile Air Dispersion (air pressure system)
- The Allied Defense (gaming clan)
- The American Dream
- The Asian Dynasties (gaming)
- The Autumn Defense (band)
- Theater Air Defense
- Theatre and Dance (various schools)
- Thinking and Doing
- Through Air Dried
- Time Available for Delivery (US DoD)
- Tobacco Acquisition Disorder (alt.smokers.pipes)
- Tobyhanna Army Depot
- Tooele Army Depot (Tooele, Utah)
- Top Alcohol Dragster (drag racing class)
- Top Assembly Drawing
- Topological Anomaly Detection (algorithm)
- Total Air Diffuser (HVAC systems)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Converted Organics presentation is titled: "An Alternative - Enhanced Autogenous Thermophilic Aerobic Digestion Turns Food Waste into Soil Amendment.
The proposed plant will use the IBR Process of treating organic waste with thermophilic bacteria using the Enhanced Autogenous Thermophilic Aerobic Digestion ("EATAD") developed by IBR.