The lightweight flexible plastic electrical circuit is printed with conductive ink that measures battery capacity; it is integrated with a thermochromic display that "lights up" to indicate battery power, which is displayed as a color change once the battery terminals are contacted by the strip.
What does TCD stand for?
TCD stands for Thermochromic Display
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TCD
We have 206 other meanings of TCD in our Acronym Attic
- Temporary Call Divert
- Tentative Classification of Defects
- Terminal Control Device
- Test Completion Date (software)
- Test Criteria Document
- The Captain's Deck (Tampa Bay Buccaneers fansite)
- The Cat's Dead
- The Conservative Deflator
- Theoretical Climate Dynamics
- Thermal Conductivity Detector
- ThirdCoast Digest (website)
- Tilly's Custom Design (Phoenix, AZ)
- Time Code Display
- Time Compliance Data
- Time Compliance Directive
- Time/Code Distribution
- Tons of Cane per Day (sugar cane industry)
- Total Child Development (childcare)
- Total Control Dominator (automotive marketing software)
- Total Cost of Deployment
Samples in periodicals archive:
Thermochromic display on a Valentine's card sold by Marks and Spencer in the UK in 2004 and thermochromic display with drive circuits in a laminate for smart cards.