TRS Group Expands into International Markets And Thermally Enhanced Oil Recovery LONGVIEW, Wash.
What does TEOR stand for?
TEOR stands for Thermally Enhanced Oil Recovery
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TEOR
- The End of Life as We Know It
- Top-Emitting Organic Light-Emitting Diodes
- Tapered Element Oscillating Microbalance
- Taxe d'Enlèvement des Ordures Ménagères (French: Tax Collection of Household Waste; France)
- The Enemy of My Enemy Is My Friend
- Two Eyes One Nose
- Traffic Engineering and Operations Office (Florida Department of Transportation)
- The Edge of Propinquity (online short story collection)
- Trainer Development Management Plan
- Technology for Experimental and Observational Physics in Scotland (UK)
- Transport Est Ouest Rouennais (French: East West Transport Rouen; public transportation; Rouen, France)
- Planets: The Exploration of Space (online game)
- Terrestrial Ecology Observing Systems (University of California, Los Angeles)
- Tetra Ethyl Oxysilane
- Traffic Engineering and Operations Section (Oregon Department of Transportation)
- Trusted Email Open Standard (email spam prevention solution)
- Task and Ego Orientation in Sport Questionnaire
- Tactical Emitter Operational Support System
- Treatment of Early Onset Schizophrenia Spectrum Disorders (study)