lt;p>HP recently added Thermal Zone Mapping to its assessment offering.
What does TZM stand for?
TZM stands for Thermal Zone Mapping (Hewlett-Packard)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TZM
We have 3 other meanings of TZM in our Acronym Attic
- Trans Zambezi Industries, Ltd. (Zimbabwe)
- Transition Zone Index
- Timer Z Interrupt Control
- Tanzania Zanzibar International Volunteer Association
- Texte Zur Kunst (German art magazine)
- T-Zone Lymphoma
- Technologie-Zentrum Ludwigshafen (German: Ludwigshafen Technology Center; Ludwigshafen, Germany)
- Team Zebra Las Vegas (online gaming forum)
- The Zeitgeist Movement
- The Zia Manual (Zia Co. Health and Safety Manual)
- Time Zone Minute (computing)
- Titanium Zirconium Molybdenum (alloy)
- Tommie Zito Ministries (Miami, FL)
- Taiwan Zippers Manufacturers Association
- Traditional Zarathushtris Mailing List
- Torunskie Zaklady Materialow Opatrunkowych (Polish: Torun Materials Distribution Plant)
- The Zuckakis Mondeyano Project (band)
- South Andros, Bahamas - Congo Town (Airport Code)
- Technologie Zentrum Nord (German: Technology Center North; manufacturing)
- Topexpert Zonder Naam (Dutch: Top Experts without a Name; anonymous online product reviewer)
Samples in periodicals archive:
HP Thermal Zone Mapping enables customers to see a three-dimensional model of exactly how much and where data center air conditioners are cooling.