So I have an excess of electrons on one side, and a depletion of excess electrons underneath my hands, so I have a voltage between the two which is called the thermal voltage.
What does Vt stand for?
Vt stands for Thermal Voltage (transistors)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of Vt
We have 43 other meanings of Vt in our Acronym Attic
- Vertical Sync
- Verband Schweizerische Ziegelindustrie (German: Swiss Brick Industry Association; Switzerland)
- Vertical Size
- Veslacki Savez Zagreba (Zagreb Rowing Federation)
- Voetbal School Zwolle (Dutch: Zwolle Soccer School; Zwolle, Netherlands)
- Vom Sofa Zum Ironman (German: From Sofa to Ironman; book title)
- Air Tahiti (French Polynesia, IATA airline code)
- Maximum Airtow Speed (aviation)
- Navy & Marine Training Aircraft Squadron
- Navy Torpedo Squadron (US Navy; 1920s to 1950s)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Then the direction of the velocity is reversed, as is the Josephson voltage, once again ameliorating the offset effects of contact voltages and thermal voltages.
Specifications and Pricing Processor Mobile Frequency Power Thermal Voltage Price in Optimized Managed Design 1,000- Micro- L2 Power Unit arch- Cache (TDP) Quanti- itecture ties ---------- ------------- --------- -------- ------- ------- ---------- Low Yes 1.