[FIGURE 1 OMITTED] [FIGURE 2 OMITTED] Compared to traditional surface modification processes, thermal spraying offers greater thickness capability, no part size restrictions, it can be performed in situ, and it produces minimal noxious waste.
What does THSP stand for?
THSP stands for Thermal Spraying (welding)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of THSP
We have 2 other meanings of THSP in our Acronym Attic
- Toronto Hydro Street Lighting Inc. (Canada)
- Texas High School Lacrosse League
- Timber Harvesting Safety Manual (National Timber Harvesting and Transportation Safety Foundation; Rockville, MD)
- Tar Heel Sports Network (North Carolina)
- Targeting Health and Social Need
- Terre Haute Symphony Orchestra (Terre Haute, IN)
- Transatlantic History Student Organization (University of Texas at Arlington; Arlington, TX)
- The Hermeneutic Studio of Art (InfoHead; Stafford, VA)
- The Hydrographic Society of America (Rockville, MD)
- Texas High School Project
- Texas High School Powerlifting Association
- Tweed Heads South Public School (Gold Coast, Australia)
- Taiwan High Speed Rail
- Tennessee High School Rugby
- Texas High School Rodeo Association
- Texas High Speed Rail Authority (1989-1994)
- Taiwan High-Speed Rail Corporation
- Texas High School Roller Hockey League (Texas)
- Texas High School Redesign and Restructuring
- Texas High Speed Rail and Transportation Corporation
Samples in periodicals archive:
00 Hardcover TS655 This volume is intended by Pawlowski (Ecole Nationale Superiure de Chimie de Lille, France) to serve as a complete description of the technology of thermal spraying of use to a broad range of readers from highly-trained researchers and engineers to entrepreneurs.
ASTM International, West Conshohocken, PA, has announced that ASTM International Committee B02 on Nonferrous Metals and Alloys has approved a new standard, B 943, Specification for Zinc and Tin Alloy Wire Used in Thermal Spraying for Electronic Applications.
Thermal spraying is a generic term for a group of coating processes that deposit finely divided metallic or nonmetallic materials, such as plastics or ceramics, onto a prepared substrate to form a coating.
Linde has been a major player in the thermal spray market for decades and offers a variety of process and equipment solutions under the LINSPRAY[R] trade name," says Werner Kroemmer, project manager, thermal spraying for Linde, who is based in Munich, Germany, and who will be a speaker at the conference.
He is also a member of the American Society of Metals (ASM), the Thermal Spray Society (TSS), and the American Welding Society (AWS), where he served for many years on the Committee for Thermal Spraying (C2).
It covers electing surface-treatment technologies, stainless austenitic steel, thin film technology, plastics including PVD, thermal CVD hard-material coating, hot-filament CVD diamond thin films, electrodeposition and other plating processes, thermal spraying, flame and arc spraying, spray materials, high-velocity oxygen fuel flame spraying, a plasma spray system, diagnostics in thermal spraying, sol-gel and hot-dip coatings, built-up brazed-wear coatings, applications of coating processes in brazing technology, surface protection through build-up welding, and non-destructive testing and assessment of coatings.
Thermal spraying is a recent coating technology used for a wide range of industrial applications.