A pair of Thermal Radiator Rotary Joints - each five and one-half feet long and three feet in diameter - was launched in 2002, and maintains Space Station thermal radiators in an edge-on orientation to the sun that maximizes the dissipation of heat from the radiators into space.
What does TRRJ stand for?
TRRJ stands for Thermal Radiator Rotary Joint
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Tourism Recreation Research and Education Centre (Lincoln University; New Zealand)
- The Refrigeration Research Foundation
- Time-Resolved Radio Frequency Conductivity
- Trustworthiness, Respect, Responsibility, Fairness, Caring, Citizenship (character pillars)
- The Repovich-Reynolds Group (California)
- Tobacco Retailer Responsibility Initiative (Northeastern University; Boston, MA)
- Total Renal Research, Inc. (now DaVita Clinical Research)
- Transport and Road Research Institute (Lithuania)
- Theater Rapid Response Intelligence Package
- Transit Related Road Infrastructure Program
- Tactical Retention Recovery Lanyard (firearms)
- Transport and Road Research Laboratory (UK)
- Three Rivers Regional Library System (Mayo, FL)
- Thailand Rural Reconstruction Movement
- Twin Rivers Regional Medical Center (Kennett, MO)
- Texas River and Reservoir Management Society (Austin, TX)
- Training Requirements and Resource Management System
- Tamil Refugee Relief Organisation
- The Refugees Rehabilitation Organisation (Sri Lanka)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Thermal Radiator Rotary Joints (TRRJ) are each five and a half feet long and three feet in diameter.
A pair of Thermal Radiator Rotary Joints (TRRJ) -- each five and a half feet long and three feet in diameter -- was launched in 2002, and maintains Space Station thermal radiators in an edge-on orientation to the sun that maximizes the dissipation of heat from the radiators into space.