The fascias, which are portions of the front and rear of a vehicle, are molded from a material know as thermal plastic olefin (TPO).
What does TPO stand for?
TPO stands for Thermal Plastic Olefin
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TPO
We have 117 other meanings of TPO in our Acronym Attic
- Tentative Program Objective
- Terahertz-wave Parametric Oscillator
- Terminal Performance Objective
- Terminal Program Office
- Test Process Optimization (software)
- Test Program Office
- Test Program Outline
- THAAD Project Office
- The Philadelphia Orchestra (Pennsylvania)
- Theatre Pipe Organ