This lightweight material -- at least three times lighter than a comparably sized glass panel with the same thermal insulation value -- saves fuel in shipping and installation.
What does TIV stand for?
TIV stands for Thermal Insulation Value
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TIV
We have 36 other meanings of TIV in our Acronym Attic
- Textile Information Users Council
- Toledo Industrial Union Council
- Transactions of the International Union for Cooperation in Solar Research
- Tata Indica Users Group (car owners' network)
- Talmudical Institute of Upstate New York
- Tax Incentive Utilization Plan
- Truck Inventory and Use Survey
- Together in Unity Writers Group (Philadelphia, PA)
- Technicien en Inspection Visuelle (French: Visual Inspection Technician)
- The Individual Voice (blog)
- Threat Inter-Visibility
- Tôlerie Industrielle Varadaise (French industrial material distributor)
- Tornado Intercept Vehicle
- Total Industry Volume
- Total Insurable Value
- Total Investment Value
- Trade-In Value
- Traffic Information Volume
- Transaction Immobilière Villeurbannaise (French: Villeurbannaise Estate Transactions; Villeurbanne, France)
- Transport Intercommunal Verdunois (French bus service)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Generic low-e insulating glass, consisting of two pieces of coated glass separated by a sealed, gas-filled air space (or cavity), achieves a maximum thermal insulation value of R-4.
To date, thermal insulation values for various types of clothing ensembles from different geographical regions, i.
The appeal of the EIF System is that it offers design flexibility, crack resistance and better thermal insulation value than conventional portland cement- based stucco.
Photo: Business Wire) "Spray foam was an obvious choice due to its benefits of water resistance, thermal insulation value, air tightness and adhesive qualities," said Henry "Scooter" Delaune, president, Burtin Polymer Laboratories, a Georgia-based supplier of polyurethane formulations used to manufacture rigid and flexible polyurethane systems for a wide range of industrial and consumer applications.
Used as a lightweight filler increasing thermal insulation values and reinforcement.
The company claims that the panel offers thermal insulation value in excess of "R-30," sound reduction in excess of 50 decibels, and fire, wind, seismic, insect and rot resistance.
the company's Mexican distributor, has now completed the next step, which included the award of NOM 18 ENE, after successful testing by accreditation laboratory, ONNCCE, for thermal insulation values.