Other screening methodologies which utilize PCR products such as RFLP and Thermal Gradient Gel Electrophoresis (TGGE) are prone to the same problem (Osborn & Moore 2000).
What does TGGE stand for?
TGGE stands for Thermal Gradient Gel Electrophoresis
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TGGE
We have 2 other meanings of TGGE in our Acronym Attic
- The Guggenheim Grotto (band)
- The Gun Geek (website)
- Third Generation Gyro
- Training Grades Group (UK)
- Transformational Generative Grammar (linguistics)
- Token-Groups-Global-and-Universal (Microsoft Windows authorization)
- total gastrectomy due to gastric carcinoma
- The Goo Goo Dolls (band)
- The Great God Debate
- Temperature Gradient Gel Electrophoresis (nucleic acid analysis)
- The Greatest Game Ever Played (movie)
- The Greatest Generations Foundation
- The Gabelli Group, Inc. (now Gabelli Funds, Inc.)
- The Green Guide Institute (consumer guide)
- Torguson Gaming Group, Inc.
- Toxoplasma Gondii Gene Index
- The Greatest Game in College Football History
- The Great Gig in the Sky (Pink Floyd song)
- The Gorked Galumpher Monkeys (music group)
- Tennessee Girls Golf Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
Alternatively, the mtDNA changes may endow the tumor cell Denaturing gradient gel electrophoresis (7), single-strand conformation polymorphism analysis (8, 9), conformation-sensitive gel electrophoresis (10, 11), thermal gradient gel electrophoresis (12), enzymatic cleavage (13-15), and denaturing HPLC (DHPLC) (16) are examples of presequencing screening methods that have been developed to detect DNA variants.