About Thermal Gradient Thermal Gradient develops devices and systems based on its patented technology that enables nucleic acid testing to be performed in minutes instead of an hour or more.
What does TGR stand for?
TGR stands for Thermal Gradient
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TGR
We have 66 other meanings of TGR in our Acronym Attic
- Treatment Goals Questionnaire (healthcare)
- Terminal Gear Room (broadcasting)
- Terminal Growth Rate (finance theory & valuation)
- Teton Gravity Research
- That Golden Rule (Biffy Clyro song)
- The Gamers Recreated (gaming website)
- The Geographical Review
- The Gourmet Retailer (magazine)
- The Grim Reaper
- The Grow Room (gaming community)
- Things Gone Right
- Thomas Global Register (industrial suppliers directory)
- Tiergenetischer Ressourcen (German: animal-genetic resources)
- Tomorrow's Great Revelation (gaming clan; France)
- Top Gear Rally (gaming)
- Total Goiter Rate
- Touch & Go Records
- Tourist Generating Region
- Towsley Gulch Resources (Helena, MT)
- Toxic Gas Release
Samples in periodicals archive:
Benefits of the design include uniform heat history and elimination of thermal gradients.
A common problem in the use of infrared thermometers is the error induced due to fast temperature variations and/or thermal gradients.
Ocean Thermal Energy Conversion (OTEC) uses the ocean's thermal gradient to drive a heat engine.
Density can be graded by use of different precursors and the application of thermal gradients during molding.
The Air-Cooled Peltier accessories contain builtin magnetic stirring, which helps maintain thermal equilibrium throughout the sample by eliminating thermal gradients within the cuvette.
The University of Navarra in Pamplona, Spain, has installed a thermal gradient greenhouse to study the impact of climate change on plants.
The only use of the thermal gradient for driving the martensitic transition in SMAs is documented in the work of Salzbrenner and Cohen , who studied the thermal hysteresis of Cu-Al-Ni single crystals.