However, the thermal energy storage application is projected to register a high CAGR of 22.
What does TES stand for?
TES stands for Thermal Energy Storage
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TES
We have 336 other meanings of TES in our Acronym Attic
- Test for Espionage and Sabotage (polygraph testing)
- The Elder Scrolls (video game series)
- The Eminem Show (album)
- The Employment Solution (staffing company; Canada)
- The Eulenspiegel Society (New York, NY)
- The Event Source (various locations)
- The Exchange Student
- Theater Event System
- Therapeutic Electrical Stimulation
- Thermal Emission Spectrometer
- Thermal Energy System (Restoration Drying Technology)
- Thermoplastic Styrenic Elastomer
- Threatened and Endangered Species
- Thumb Educational Services (Michigan)
- Tidal Enterprise Scheduler (software)
- Time Entry System
- Times Educational Supplement (publication)
- Timonium Elementary School (Timonium, MD)
- Token Exchange System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Complete report titled Advanced Phase Change Material (PCM) Market by Type (Organic, Inorganic & Bio-based) and Application (Building & Construction, HVAC, Shipping & Packaging, Cold Chain, Thermal Energy Storage (TES), Textile, and Electronics) - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2019 is available at nds-forecast-to-2018.
Google at the Taiwan data center is using a night-time cooling and thermal energy storage system, which is capable to cut its energy use by so far as 50 % compared with older facilities.
CALMAC, a leader in energy storage systems, today announced the installation of its thermal energy storage tanks at 1500 Walnut Street, a 22-story, 270,000 square foot high-rise commercial building located in Philadelphia.
The Thermal Energy Storage Turbine Inlet Air Chilling project won the Global Award while Distribution Power Division won the Innovation Award for their project EoACAyEarthing Monitoring and Alarm System.
It will use thermal energy storage and thus will be able generate electricity for an additional nine hours after sunset, the firm explained.
installed CALMAC IceBank thermal energy storage tanks to help control energy costs.
Distributed thermal energy storage (TES) systems have been shown to improve the thermal performance of buildings significantly (Dincer 2002, Hadorn 2005, Howard and Fraker 1990, Morgan and Krarti 2007).