Ground thermal conductivity testing - Controlled site analysis.
What does TCT stand for?
TCT stands for Thermal Conductivity Testing
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TCT
We have 176 other meanings of TCT in our Acronym Attic
- The Competitor's Tour (martial arts)
- The Complete Telecaster (guitar forum)
- The Computer Tutor (Clarksville, TN)
- The Corellian Trilogy (Star Wars)
- The Coroner's Toolkit
- The Corporate Team
- The Creative Team (UK)
- The Culinary Trust (est. 1984; formerly Cooking Advancement Research and Education Foundation)
- The Cuneiform Texts (Resources; software)
- Theater-wide Collaborative Targeting
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rubber properties and thermal conductivity testing The dispersion level of all samples was characterized using the interferometric microscopy (IFM) technique recently developed by Columbian Chemicals (ref.
Thermal conductivity testing and results The through-plane, or through-the-board thickness, thermal conductivity of the strandboard and resin/filler mixtures was tested with a Holometrix Thermal Conductivity Analyzer, Model TCA-300, using the guarded heat flow method at an average sample temperature of 55[degrees]C (ASTM F 433-77 1996).