Thereby, the salination of porous structure causes changes in the thermal conductivity coefficient ([lambda]) of wall material (Koniorczyk and Gawin 2008).
What does TCC stand for?
TCC stands for Thermal Conductivity Coefficient
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TCC
We have 877 other meanings of TCC in our Acronym Attic
- The Consulting Company (various organizations)
- The Cookie Crew (gaming clan)
- The Corporate Citizen
- The Counseling Center (various locations)
- The Coupon Clippers
- The Crackhead Clubhouse (Something Awful forums)
- The Criswell College (Dallas, TX)
- The Cross Current (Canada)
- The Crystal City (fiction)
- Theory of Cryptography Conference
Samples in periodicals archive:
The transverse thermal conductivity coefficients of some hardwood species grown in Turkey.
It was the result of an assumption that the value of thermal conductivity coefficient of a given body [lambda] = [infinity] (or is very high), which leads to omitting temperature differences in the material itself and means that the temperature at the board at any place of the section is the same.
2); two parallel 200 mm long air gaps, distanced at 200 mm or 150 mm away from each other, to measure gaps wider than 5 mm; --the thermal conductivity coefficients of the samples with air gaps of various widths are measured.
z] are thermal conductivity coefficients in the main axes.