The wraparound mental health services used most frequently include therapeutic staff support (TSS), mobile therapy (MT) and behavioral specialist consultation (BSC).
What does TSS stand for?
TSS stands for Therapeutic Staff Support
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TSS
We have 487 other meanings of TSS in our Acronym Attic
- The Southport School for Boys (Gold Coast, Australia)
- The Spanish Soldiers (gaming clan)
- The Stetchkov Syndicate (game)
- The Stock Solution (photography agency)
- The Stuyvesant Standard (student newspaper of Stuyvesant High School, New York City)
- The Summer Set (band)
- The Sweet Science
- The System Shop (software company; Houston, TX)
- Theater Speaker System (various companies)
- Theater Sustainment Stocks (US DoD)
- Thermal Sight System
- Thermal Storage System
- Thermal Synthesizer System
- Thermally-Dried Sewage Sludge (also seen as TDSS)
- Thornhill Secondary School (Ontario, Canada)
- Three-Step Search
- Tidewater Soaring Society (Garner Airport, Isle of Wight, VA)
- Time Shared System
- Time Sharing System
- Time Signal Set (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Also known as "wraparound," these mental health services include therapeutic staff support (TSS), mobile therapy, and behavioral intervention consultation.
The authors identify several common errors in management procedures and suggest alternatives based on behavioral principles, Last, Cautilli and Rosenwasser propose a new staffing and training format for therapeutic staff support positions which has the potential to save money and improve performance quality.