The Therapeutic Goods Advertising Code Council has jurisdiction to receive complaints regarding non-complying advertisements.
What does TGACC stand for?
TGACC stands for Therapeutic Goods Advertising Code Council (Australia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Tournament Golf Association of America (Gainesville, VA)
- Trade and Globalization Assistance Act
- Turf Grass Association of Australia
- The Great American Beast (band)
- Thyroid Growth Stimulating Antibodies (endocrinology)
- Technical Grade Active Constituent (herbicide)
- The Genome Action Coalition (lobbying group)
- The Genome Analysis Centre (UK)
- The Golf Academy of the Carolinas (est. 1998; Myrtle Beach, SC)
- Therapeutic Goods Advertising Code (Australia)
- The Great American Diving Company (Missouri)
- The Great American Film Project (Austin, TX)
- Texas Gospel Announcers Guild (Houston, TX)
- The Greatest American Hero (1981 movie)
- Technical Grade of the Active Ingredient (environment)
- Texas Gender Advocacy and Information Network
- The Gospel According to Jesus (book)
- Templeton Global Advisors Limited (investment company; Bahamas)
- Think Globally, Act Locally
- Thousand gallons