More than 15,000 malnourished children have received life-saving care in 314 therapeutic feeding programs supported by UNICEF.
What does TFP stand for?
TFP stands for Therapeutic Feeding Program
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TFP
We have 140 other meanings of TFP in our Acronym Attic
- Teens for Prayer
- Temporal Fold Processor (Starshield Universe)
- Thanks for Playing
- Thanks for Posting
- That Fish Place (Lancaster, PA)
- The Fearless Pigs (gaming clan)
- The Finance Project
- The Firm Prod (hip-hop group)
- The Fishing Party (Australian political party)
- The Fladgate Partnership
Samples in periodicals archive:
Our partners also operate the largest therapeutic feeding program for children and mothers in Mogadishu, which admits more than 3,000 malnourished children every week.
Individuals, especially children, who are suffering from malnutrition and medical problems are referred to supplementary and therapeutic feeding programs and stabilization units.