The neuro-physiologist is usually seen in Glasgow University's labs, heading the research team which is currently perfecting TEST - his Therapeutic Electrical Stimulation Theory which could, one day, restore muscle function to paraplegics.
What does TES stand for?
TES stands for Therapeutic Electrical Stimulation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TES
We have 336 other meanings of TES in our Acronym Attic
- Test & Evaluation Strategy
- Test Execution Software
- Test for Espionage and Sabotage (polygraph testing)
- The Elder Scrolls (video game series)
- The Eminem Show (album)
- The Employment Solution (staffing company; Canada)
- The Eulenspiegel Society (New York, NY)
- The Event Source (various locations)
- The Exchange Student
- Theater Event System
- Thermal Emission Spectrometer
- Thermal Energy Storage
- Thermal Energy System (Restoration Drying Technology)
- Thermoplastic Styrenic Elastomer
- Threatened and Endangered Species
- Thumb Educational Services (Michigan)
- Tidal Enterprise Scheduler (software)
- Time Entry System
- Times Educational Supplement (publication)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Opportunities: One of the greatest opportunities for growth in the market for therapeutic electrical stimulation products is rehabilitation of stroke patients.
The muscle stimulator is a low power, battery powered device, which incorporates six channels for therapeutic electrical stimulation, as well as a high-resolution color graphic interface with a touch screen, a multimedia card, Bluetooth connectivity, stereo sound, and optional analogue and digital inputs for bio-medical sensors.