Introduction The theory of inventive problem solving (TRIZ), one of the most important innovation theories, has long recognized that the essence of solving problem is to eliminate the contradictions existing in technical systems, and has provided some tools to identify and remove these contradictions .
What does TRIZ stand for?
TRIZ stands for Theory of Inventive Problem Solving
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of TRIZ
- Tri-University Meson Facility (University of British Columbia)
- Time-Reversal Invariance Violation
- Total Return Index Value (finance)
- Total Rate Imaging with X-Rays (radiology)
- Trusted Irix (SGI's secure Unix)
- Tactical Receiver Intelligence Exchange System
- Tactical Reconnaissance Intelligence Exchange Service
- Tactical Reconnaissance Intelligence Exchange System
- Teoriya Resheniya Izobreatatelskikh Zadatch (Russian: Theory of Inventive Problem Solving)
- Textile Research Journal
- The Romance Journal
- The Russia Journal (1998-2005)
- Therapeutic Recreation Journal (quarterly journal of the National Therapeutic Recreation Society)
- Tin River Junction (band)
- Toal, Reutter, Jackman Refrigeration (Oxnard, CA)
- Tower Records Japan Inc. (est. 1981; Tower Records)
- The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus (band)
- Two Rivers Jeep Club (Pittsfield, IL)
- Tymczasowy Rzad Jednosci Narodowej (Polish: Interim Government of National Unity)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A way to managing this creativity process is the use of TRIZ, the Theory of Inventive Problem Solving (abbreviated as TRIZ, the original Russian acronym).
The Law of Ideality The new product ideas described above generally fit very well into the Theory of Inventive Problem Solving (TRIZ, from its Russian acronym) model (2).
Theory of Inventive Problem Solving (I-TRIZ) A highly structured methodology, I-TRIZ (pronounced "i-trees") stimulates innovative thinking while taking users step by step through a systematic process designed to help them resolve intractable problems, eliminate technological barriers, create new product features or services, and evolve systems (i.
Contributors Introduction Part 1 Tools for Engineering and Design 1 TRIZ: The Theory of Inventive Problem Solving Gunter R.
For example, axiomatic design, design for X, theory of inventive problem solving (TRIZ), transfer function and scorecards are really powerful methods to create superior service improvements or designs; that is, to do the right things within our whole quality perspective.
Slocum is an internationally recognized innovation expert, specializing in the theory of inventive problem solving (TRIZ).