Prof Olive spent his later career in Wales where he is perhaps best remembered for founding the theoretical particle physics group in 1992.
What does TPP stand for?
TPP stands for Theoretical Particle Physics
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TPP
We have 262 other meanings of TPP in our Acronym Attic
- Test Productivity Pack (software)
- Test Program Plan
- Tetraphenylphosphonium Bromide
- Text Presentation Program
- The Pancreatitis Place (est. 2008)
- The Paradise Project (gaming)
- The Phat Phree (website)
- The Pool Party (message board)
- The Pretty Ponies (indie video production company)
- The Publishing Partnership (South Africa)
- Therapeutic Products Programme (Health Canada)
- Thermal Power Plant
- Thermal Protection Performance (fire protection wear)
- Thiamine Pyrophosphate (coenzyme)
- Third Party Producer (gaming)
- Third Powerplant (Grand Coulee Dam; Washington)
- Third-Party Payor
- Third-Party Processor
- Third-Person Perspective
- Thyroid Periodic Paralysis (rare medical condition)
Samples in periodicals archive:
it has a temperature," explained Niels Obers, a professor of theoretical particle physics and cosmology at the Niels Bohr Institute at the University of Copenhagen.
A list of Mohammadi's publications on Tehran University's website suggested his specialism was theoretical particle physics, not nuclear energy, a Western physics professor said on Tuesday.
The Science and Technology Facilities Council (STFC) has just handed the sum to Swansea University's theoretical particle physics group to explore the areas interesting Einstein when he died.