What does TRAK stand for?
TRAK stands for Theoretical Aspects of Rationality and Knowledge (conference)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TRAK
- Train Simulator
- Trade-Related Aspects of Intellectual Property (also seen as TRIPS)
- Threat Reaction Analysis Indication System
- Threat Recognition and Interdiction System (Oklahoma City Police Department)
- Transportation Reporting And Inquiry System
- Travel Reservations Accounting Information and Ticketing System
- Timed Repetitive Ankle Jerk
- Technology to Recover Abducted Kids (system to help law enforcement agencies)
- The Retirement Analysis Kit (software)
- Total Reference Air Kerma (oncology)
- Truck Renting and Leasing Association
- Fleet Training Command, Atlantic
- Therapeutic Recreation Association of Long Island (New York)
- Transfusion Related Acute Lung Injury (adverse effect of a blood transfusion)
- TRADOC Library and Information Network
- Tangential Radiologic Assessment of Lumbar Lordosis
- Target Recognition & Attack Multisensor
- Technology and Risk Assessment Meeting