9781847063120 Theology and religious studies in higher education; global perspectives.
What does THRS stand for?
THRS stands for Theology and Religious Studies
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of THRS
We have 4 other meanings of THRS in our Acronym Attic
- Total Health Recovery Program (Santa Fe, NM)
- Training for Health Renewal Project (Canada)
- Tranmere Housing Regeneration Partnership (est. 1998; UK)
- Trauma Healing and Reconciliation Program (Lutheran Church in Liberia)
- Tribal Human Resource Professional (various locations)
- Tuscaloosa Human Resource Professionals (Tuscaloosa, AL)
- Transient Hyperemic Response Ratio
- TechHome Rating System (Consumer Electronics Association)
- Texas Health Reinsurance System
- The Honor Roll School (Sugar Land, TX)
- Thyroid Hormone Resistance Syndrome (endocrinology)
- Thyroid Hormone Response Sequence
- Transmission High Range Sense Switch
- Target Heart Rate Training (cardiac care)
- Thyroid Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Total Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Transient Hyperaemic Response Test
- Tubing Hanger Running Tool (subsea drilling industry)
- Trinidad Hotels Restaurants and Tourism Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Finally I mention a research program in which theology and religious studies have better things to do with their guilty pasts and their common skills than snipe at one another.
Most departments of theology and religious studies belong to the humanities and liberal arts, beside English, history, and philosophy.