Chicago sociologists Kniss and Numrich (also with Theological Consortium of Greater Columbus, Ohio) introduce 11 chapters that study the role of pluralistic congregations as they relate to new immigrants' civic engagement patterns.
What does TCGC stand for?
TCGC stands for Theological Consortium of Greater Columbus (Ohio)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TCGC
We have 4 other meanings of TCGC in our Acronym Attic
- The Clearinghouse for Genetic Algorithms (Department of Engineering Mechanics; University of Alabama; Tuscaloosa, AL)
- The Crafting Guild Alliance (World of Warcraft guild)
- Toledo Cacao Growers Association (Belize)
- Take Care, God Bless
- Tattoo Club of Great Britain (Oxford, UK)
- Trypanosoma Cruzi Glutathione-Binding Proteins
- Tates Creek Golf Course (Kentucky)
- Tenth Cavalry Gun Club (various locations)
- Texas Carnival Glass Club (Fredericksburg, TX)
- Texas Color Guard Circuit (Bryan, TX)
- Tokyo City Guide Club (Tokyo, Japan)
- Tri-Cities Golf Course (Blountville, TN)
- Thana City Golf & Country Club (Thailand)
- Texas Consortium of Geriatric Education Centers
- T-Cell Growth Factor
- Transformed Cell Growth Factor
- Tsao Chung-Gih Foundation (est. 1977; Taiwan)
- Tillamook County General Hospital (Tillamook, OR)
- Twin Cities Gay Hockey Association (Minnesota)
- Tazewell County Genealogical & Historical Society (Illinois)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Paul Numrich, Associate Professor of World Religions and Inter-Religious Dialogue, of the Theological Consortium of Greater Columbus (Ohio), takes us through a journey of how the term evolved and is evolving, starting with conservative American Protestants of the 1900's, and continuing to be applied across groups and religious movements, thereby necessitating the need for his plural use of "fundamentalisms" in the essay's title.