Also named to the list of the Best National Parks for Families : Yellowstone National Park , Theodore Roosevelt National Park , Voyageurs National Park , Shenandoah National Park ,and Acadia National Park .
What does THRO stand for?
THRO stands for Theodore Roosevelt National Park (US National Park Service)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of THRO
- Tobacco and Health Research Institute (now Kentucky Tobacco Research and Development Center)
- Tug Hill Resources Investment for Tomorrow (Morrisville State College; Morrisville, NY)
- Technology and Human Resources for Industry Programme (South Africa)
- Truancy Habits Reduced Increasing Valuable Education
- Tunisian Human Rights League
- Theorem (mathematics)
- Te Hunga Roia Maori O Aotearoa (Maori law society)
- The Horizontal Radio Network
- Teaching Human Rights Online
- Throw the Hypocritical Rascals Out
- Tubing Hanger Running and Orientation Tool (oil industry)
- The Training for Health Renewal Program (University of Saskatchewan and Ministry of Health in Mozambique)
- Thyroid Hormone Responsive Protein (endocrinology)
- Total Health Recovery Program (Santa Fe, NM)
- Training for Health Renewal Project (Canada)
- Tranmere Housing Regeneration Partnership (est. 1998; UK)
- Trauma Healing and Reconciliation Program (Lutheran Church in Liberia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Drive North chronicles Hussong's journey as he travels the country from Mexico to Canada, visiting what Wallace Stegner called "America's best idea," from Carlsbad Caverns in New Mexico to Canyonlands in Utah, Theodore Roosevelt National Park in North Dakota to Grand Canyon in Arizona.
The model was validated with remote-sensing data at Devils Tower National Monument in Wyoming, Fishlake National Forest in Utah, and the Theodore Roosevelt National Park in North Dakota.
On April 25, 1947, the Theodore Roosevelt National Park was established on the outskirts of Medora, and it now stands as a living monument honoring the late conservation-minded president.
There are two protected badlands areas in the United States: the South Dakota national park (about 380 square miles) and Theodore Roosevelt National Park in North Dakota (about 110 square miles).
6 MPH * Theodore Roosevelt National Park North Unit, ND - 29.
For almost the last three years, I've led the charge on behalf of the Boone and Crockett Club to acquire, preserve and protect Elkhorn Ranch, which comprises some 38 square miles immediately adjacent to the Theodore Roosevelt National Park," said Baier.
Theodore Roosevelt National Park has approximately 1,500 acres of black-tailed prairie dog colonies and is located on the eastern edge of their range.