Jumeirah's Wild Wadi in Dubai was the world's fastest-growing water park in 2011 according to the new Global Attractions Attendance Report from Themed Entertainment Association.
What does TEA stand for?
TEA stands for Themed Entertainment Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TEA
We have 236 other meanings of TEA in our Acronym Attic
- Tertiary Education Act (Botswana)
- Test of English for Aviation (language proficiency; UK)
- Texas Education Agency
- Texas Electronics Association, LLC (Fort Worth, TX)
- The Education Alliance (various organizations)
- The Electronic Alveary (word search program)
- The Employers' Association (various locations)
- The Erythromelalgia Association (Wallingford, PA)
- The Esplanade Association (est. 2001; Boston, MA)
- Ticket Entry Automation
- Tidy Enforcement Agency (gaming clan)
- Timing Error Avoidance
- Tiny Encryption Algorithm (developed by David Wheeler and Roger Needham at the Computer Laboratory of Cambridge University)
- Tirupur Exports Association (India)
- Tokyo Electron America, Inc. (Austin, TX)
- Tomen Electronics America (California)
- Toronto Entomologists' Association
- Toronto Environmental Alliance
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Carnegie Mellon University's Themed Entertainment Association has devised one.
He belongs to the Association of Facilities Engineering, the International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions and the Themed Entertainment Association.
Thinkwell Design and Production of Burbank has won the 13th annual Thea Award for outstanding achievement in the attraction category from the Themed Entertainment Association for its theme park Ski Dubai in the United Arab Emirates.
Industry professionals from across the globe, brought together as part of the Themed Entertainment Association representing over 700 parks and shows in around 40 countries, will present Puy du Fou with the world's most prestigious prize in the world of Entertainment: the 'Thea Classic Award'.
With key fundamentals in place such as the growing middle class and incomes in Asia as well as demand for entertainment and leisure time, this is the perfect product for tourism and economic development," he told AFP's homegrown Everland ranked among the world's top 10 theme parks in terms of visitors last year, according to industry consultancy Themed Entertainment Association -- with a 70 million Hong Kong dollar) loss last year, according to the South China Morning Post's Johore state close to Singapore, hiring builders to use the famous little plastic bricks to replicate national and state landmarks.
It earned a Themed Entertainment Association "Thea Award" for Breakthrough Innovation in 2001 and the Florida Engineering Society "Governor's New Product Award" in 2000.
``At the scale they work, I don't know that my companies would want to build two or three trees,'' said Jim Presnall, executive director of the Themed Entertainment Association.