Working together, Shared Interest and its South African partner, Thembani International Guarantee Fund, have increased the ability of Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) to access commercial capital through the help of Shared Interest s loan guarantee fund.
What does TIGF stand for?
TIGF stands for Thembani International Guarantee Fund (est. 1966; Zambia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TIGF
- Transition from Ignition to Flame Growth under External Radiation in Three Dimensions
- The International Group of e-Systems Research & Applications
- Tandem Illinois Going Everywhere Riding in Style (Springfield, IL)
- Tax Information Group for ECommerce Requirements Standardization
- Technology Integration Grants for Educational Resource Sharing (California State University)
- The Institute of Greatly Endangered and Rare Species (Myrtle Beach, SC)
- Trials of Innovative Government Electronic Regional Services (2000-2003; Australia)
- Telethon Institute of Gene Therapy (Italy)
- Teflon-Impregnated Glass Fiber
- Templeton India Growth Fund (Franklin Templeton Investments)
- Total Infrastructure Gaz France
- Truncated Insulin-Like Growth Factor
- THORPEX (The Observing System Research and Predictability Experiment) Interactive Grand Global Ensemble (World Meteorological Organization)
- Tilapia Mossambica Growth Hormone
- The International Group for Historic Airplane Recovery (aviation archaeological foundation)
- Travelers Insurance Group Holdings, Inc. (est. 1996; Travelers Property Casulaty Corp.)
- The International Guild of Handhooking Rugmakers (est. 1994)
- Teleservices Internet Group Inc. (Great Neck, NY)
- The International Group, Inc. (various organizations)
- Transport network equipment for Interconnecting GSTN and IP Networks
Samples in periodicals archive:
Shared Interest: Shared Interest, which began operating in 1994, provides funds and organizational support to its South African partner organization, the Thembani International Guarantee Fund (TIGF).