22 2008, but was terminated by the district on March 2, 2009, after being arrested and charged with theft by unlawful taking by the Dallas Township Police Department based on information received from Wagner's investigators.
What does TBUT stand for?
TBUT stands for Theft by Unlawful Taking
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TBUT
- Triune Biblical University (Kelso, WA)
- True But Useless
- Telemetry Buoy for Underwater Communication System
- The Bat User Discussion List
- Test Bed User Equipment
- Tetrabutylammonium Bromide
- Tetrabutylammonium Chloride
- Training Barracks Upgrade Program (US Army)
- Tear Break-Up Test (eye teardrop test)
- Tear Break-Up Time (eye teardrop testing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A judge has signed a warrant charging Kao with theft by unlawful taking.
McCafferty pleaded guilty to charges including conspiracy, theft by deception and theft by unlawful taking.
Robert Sweeney, a former staff psychologist at Clarks Summit State Hospital in Lackawanna County, pleaded guilty to one count of endangering the welfare of children, one count of theft by deception, one count of criminal conspiracy to commit theft by unlawful taking and two counts of forgery.