It is regionally oriented, with one per theater sustainment command (TSC).
What does TSC stand for?
TSC stands for Theater Sustainment Command (replaces the Theater Support Command; US Army)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TSC
We have 612 other meanings of TSC in our Acronym Attic
- The Spastic Centre (Australia)
- The Speed Channel
- The Staubach Company (real estate)
- The Sudden Curve
- The Sultan Center (Kuwait retailer)
- The Sun Conference (National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics)
- Theater Security Cooperation
- Theater Signal Command
- Theater Support Command
- Theater Surface Combatant
- Theoretical Sharp Corner (drafting)
- thermally stimulated conductivity
- Thermally Stimulated Current
- Thestreet.com (stock symbol)
- Thompson Student Centre (Memorial University of Newfoundland)
- Thread Scope PIurrent
- Thyristor Switched Capacitor
- Time Sharing Control (task)
- Time Slot Code (ITU-T)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Brigade, 8th Theater Sustainment Command at the Schofield Barracks in Hawaii.
Army's 1st Theater Sustainment Command in Afghanistan and Supply Support Activity in Kuwait.
Central Command's Deployment and Distribution Operations Center validates and directs air movements and monitors and directs surface movements within theater; the Air Force's Air Mobility Division assigns and directs aircraft to carry materiel within the theater; and the Army's 1st Theater Sustainment Command monitors strategic movements of materiel and directly influences movements into theater.
Dowd, Director for Logistics, J-4, US Central Command, MacDill AFB, Florida, to Commanding General, 1st Theater Sustainment Command, Camp Arifjan, Kuwait.
; died Friday in Al Diwaniyah of injuries from a non-combat incident; assigned to the 147th Postal Company, 21st Theater Sustainment Command, Wiesbaden, Germany.
The commanding officer of the 8th Theater Sustainment Command from Schofield Barracks, Hawaii, served as the joint task force commander.
Units from the 66th Military Intelligence Brigade and 21st Theater Sustainment Command (21st TSC) are in routine deployment cycles to Iraq and Afghanistan.