Under the contract, SAIC will support munitions storage and resupply efforts by helping the 1st TSC and operating the ammunition supply point and theater storage area activities.
What does TSA stand for?
TSA stands for Theater Storage Area (US DoD)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TSA
We have 592 other meanings of TSA in our Acronym Attic
- The Schemmer Associates, Inc (Omaha, NE)
- The Scout Association (UK)
- The Securities Association Ltd.
- The Senate Arcade (Seattle, Washington band)
- The Snowboard Asylum
- The Sports Authority (Englewood, CO)
- The Station Agent (film)
- The Stubbins Associates (now Kling Stubbins; architecture; various locations)
- The Sunbed Association (trade group; UK)
- Theater Storage Activities/Ammunition
Samples in periodicals archive:
If a theater storage area is operating within the theater, the munitions branch provides materiel management for the theater storage area's ammunition support activity.