Phoenix Block 2 terminals are also being procured for use as the Global Broadcast Service Theater Injection Point Radio Frequency function.
What does TIP stand for?
TIP stands for Theater Injection Point
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TIP
We have 523 other meanings of TIP in our Acronym Attic
- Text Input Processor
- Textile Institute of Pakistan (Karachi, Pakistan)
- Thana Irrigation Project (Bangladesh)
- The Industrial Physicist (magazine; American Institute of Physics)
- The Industrial/Organizational Psychologist
- The Infinity Project
- The Innovation Partnership (intellectual property consultancy firm; Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- The Insurance Professionals
- The Integrity Profile
- The Iowa Program (est. 1985)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The GBS network consists of the Transportable Ground Receive Suite (See Figure 3), Theater Injection Points consisting of a Tactical Theater Injector and Theater Satellite Broadcast Manager, three Primary Injection Points and GBS Satellite Broadcast Manager associated with the PIPs.
The critical aspects of the GBS IP upgrade are the fixed Satellite Broadcast Managers, Receive Broadcast Managers, Theater Injection Points and improved software.