Locklear III told American Forces Press Service his theater engagement plan centers on strengthening the U.
What does TEP stand for?
TEP stands for Theater Engagement Plan (CINC's plan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TEP
We have 222 other meanings of TEP in our Acronym Attic
- Test Error Pattern
- Test Evaluation Plan/Program
- Texas Educational Paperbacks (Dallas, TX)
- The Education Program (various locations)
- The Empowerment Partnership (formerly Advanced Neuro Dynamics)
- The Engineered Plague (online community)
- The English Patient (movie)
- The Enigma Project
- The Equity Project (charter school; New York)
- The Exchange Project (software)
- Théatre de l'Est Parisien (public theater; Paris, France)
- Thermal Exchange Pump
- Thermo-Electric Power
- Thermodynamic Equilibrium Program (computes products of combustion)
- Titre Electronique de Paiement (French: Title Electronic Payment; France)
- Tivoli Enterprise Portal (IBM Corp.)
- Tomographie par Emission de Positons (French: Nuclear medicine imaging)
- Ton of Equivalent Petroleum
- Top End Performance (automobiles)
- Top Event Probability
Samples in periodicals archive:
We're providing support to theater engagement plans, to combatant commanders around the world and to exercises.
Other venues for practical application include foreign exchange programs, participating in combined exercises as part of ongoing theater engagement plans and sponsoring student officers or NCOs from the target country as they participate in US military academic institutions.
Their efforts support the theater engagement plan strategic goal of "a stable, prosperous, democratic region cooperating to achieve mutual interests".
There is little doubt that these programs are integral parts of the commanders in chiefs' theater engagement plans, that the goodwill produced by these programs creates a better atmosphere of bilateral understanding, or that the ensuing well being of the people makes for a more stable environment.
The program has a significant role in the national defense strategy and theater engagement plan for the region.
TEAM program and business unit plans, commanders in chief theater engagement plans, and Navy International Programs Office (Navy IPO) strategic plan.
Navy and Marine Corps, policies of engagement and forward presence, and the goals of our regional commanders-in-chief, their theater engagement plans.