What does VS1G stand for?
VS1G stands for The one-G stall speed at which the airplane can develop a lift force (normal to the flight path) equal to its weight (aviation)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Workshop on Visual Surveillance and Performance Evaluation of Tracking and Surveillance (IEEE International Workshop)
- Ventricular Septum/Posterior Wall Thickness (ratio)
- Virtual Source/Virtual Destination
- Stall speed or minimum steady flight speed in the landing configuration (aviation)
- Visual Studio .NET 2003 (Microsoft)
- Visual Studio .NET 2005 (Microsoft)
- Visual Studio .NET 2008 (Microsoft)
- Stall speed or minimum steady flight speed obtained in a specified configuration (aviation)
- Variable Sequence 1
- Very Slightly Imperfect