com For The Wizard of Oz product imagery and additional press materials: wbcpmedia.
What does TWOO stand for?
TWOO stands for The Wizard of Oz (movie)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
We have 1 other meaning of TWOO in our Acronym Attic
- Taking Without Consent
- Tested Working Ok (field engineers - hardware repair)
- The Way of Kings (Brandon Sanderson book)
- The Wrath Of Khan (Star Trek movie)
- Training Without Launcher
- The Wake of Magellan (concept album by Savatage)
- The World Of Magic (Harry Potter fansite)
- The World of Miniatures (Switzerland)
- Transformation and Weaving Ontologies in Model Driven Engineering (workshop)
- Transforming and Weaving Ontologies in Model Driven Engineering (workshop)
- Television Without Pity
- Test Well on Paper
- The Will of the People (UK)
- The World Our Parish
- Te Wananga-O-Raukawa (Maori; New Zealand school)
- Technical Warrant Officer Recruiting
- The Way of Righteousness (religious radio series)
- The Wearers Of Red (gaming guild)
- The World of Robert Jordan's the Wheel of Time (Wheel of Time; A Guide to the Series)
- Tactical Weather Observing System
Samples in periodicals archive:
7's Simon Greening), Tin Man and Lion to journey through the magical land to meet the Wizard of Oz and obtain their heart's desires.
If you go What: The Wizard of Oz Where: Henderson Pavilion When: May 21, 4 p.
RUBY slippers were de rigueur for many attending a screening of the Wizard of Oz accompanied by live music by the Royal Liverpool Philharmonic Orchestra.
THE WIZARD OF OZ (U) VERDICT: ***** IF you've got something about you as a parent, you'll do anything but inflict either Santa Clause 3, Deck the Halls or Grounded on your children, writes Graham Young.
Based on the timeless L Frank Baum story, Paul Hammond's musical, The Wizard of Oz - Beyond the Rainbow is at the theatre from August 23 to 27.
The Wizard of Oz ranks among America's classic children's stories, and, not surprisingly, it's being rehashed again, this time in an urban-ish manner with Ashanti, Queen Latifah, and the Muppets.
The Wizard Of Oz And The Magic Merry-Go-Round Roger S.