Wimble, a 17-year veteran of community upliftment (he's a former CEO of arguably the oldest and most credible NGO in South Africa, the Valley Trust at Botha's Hill in KwaZulu-Natal's Valley of a Thousand Hills), says the meeting was a 'revelation' to him.
What does TVT stand for?
TVT stands for The Valley Trust
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TVT
We have 48 other meanings of TVT in our Acronym Attic
- Television Sight Unit
- Thermostatic Vacuum Switching Valve
- Tactical Voice Terminal
- Team Versus Team (Diablo2 game)
- Technical Validation Test(ing)
- Televisión Tabasqueña (Spanish: Tabasco Television; Mexican TV station)
- Television Trainer
- Television Videotape
- Tension-free Vaginal Tape
- Terran Versus Terran (Starcraft game)
- The Vegas Tourist (podcast)
- Thermal Vacuum Testing
- Time Varying Threshold
- Tomorrow's Voices Today (teen video programming)
- Toulon Var Technologies (France)
- Traffic Volume Trends
- Trans Vaginal Taping
- Transmissible Venereal Tumor (veterinary medicine)
- True Vertical Thickness (oil and gas)
- True Vital Trauma (gaming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
html SOUNDBITES: * Phangisile Mtshali, Director, SECURE THE FUTURE, Southern Africa * Thami Musane, The Valley Trust * Philippe Denis, Director, Memory Box Program * Dr.
The Sinai report concluded that, over the years, the agency should have deposited $81 million more than it did into the Valley Trust account.