April 8 /PRNewswire/ -- The University of Michigan - Dearborn (UMD) Society of Journalists will host a journalism forum titled "Behind the Scenes & Beyond the Headlines," that will have a number of local print and broadcast journalists talk about their career and field experiences and answer student questions about the world of journalism.
What does UMD stand for?
UMD stands for The University of Michigan - Dearborn
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UMD
We have 62 other meanings of UMD in our Acronym Attic
- Universitair Medisch Centrum Utrecht (Dutch: University Medical Center Utrecht; Utrecht, Netherlands)
- University Medical Center Utrecht (Netherlands)
- University of Michigan Credit Union (Ann Arbor, MI)
- Unmanned Mobile Combat Unit
- Ulnar Motor Conduction Velocity (neurology)
- urinary red cell mean corpuscular volume
- United Methodist Church of Westford (Massachusetts)
- United Methodist Church Women
- Upper Mid-Crown Yellowing (forestry; pine tree condition)
- Upper Montgomery County YMCA (Gaithersburg, MD)
- Ultra Mobile Device (various organizations)
- Under Monitor Display
- Unified Model of Dependability
- Union des Mouvements pour la Démocratie (French: Movement for Democracy Union; political party; France)
- Unit Management Division
- Unit Manning Document
- Unit Manpower Document
- Unit Movement Data
- Universal Media Disc (Sony Playstation Portable)
- Universal Media Disk
Samples in periodicals archive:
The University of Michigan - Dearborn is a regional campus of the University of Michigan operating under the policies of the University's Board of Regents.
He holds a Bachelor of Business Administration degree from the University of Michigan - Dearborn and will earn his Master of Business Administration degree in April 2004.