NPR's nationally broadcast program, From the Top with host Christopher O'Riley, will tape live performances by 4 top tier military-connected student musicians who will perform alongside a Quintet from the United States Army Band "Pershing's Own.
What does TUSAB stand for?
TUSAB stands for The United States Army Band
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Team United Sanctioning Association, Inc.
- The Uniformed Services Association
- Third United States Army
- Toledoans United for Social Action (Ohio)
- Tonka United Soccer Association (Minnesota, USA)
- Translations Unlimited South America (Aguanga, California)
- Transportadores Universales SA (Spain)
- Turkish Student Association
- Turkish University Student Association
- Third United States Army - Automated Decision Support System
- The United States Army Band and Chorus
- Tackling Underaged Sales of Alcohol Campaign (UK Police and Trading Standards)
- The United States Army Chorus
- Tokyo University Ski Alpine Club (Tokyo, Japan)
- Trade Unionists and Socialists against Cuts (UK)
- The United States Army Strings (US Army band)
- Turkiye Ucak Sanayii As (Turkish Aircraft Industries)
- Twayne's United States Author Series
- Tayangan Unggul Sdn. Bhd. (Indonesian: Superior Impressions Sdn. Bhd.)
- The Ultimate Satellite Board (website)
Samples in periodicals archive:
THE United States Army Band "Pershing's Own" is the Army's foremost musical organization.
Same thing in the military where I would be assigned the duties of announcer for The United States Army Band (a tough job, but somebody had to do it).
The show features performances by the United States Army Band, "Pershing's Own," and The 3rd U.
Traditionally, the United States Army Band has recorded the national anthems heard during the award ceremonies at the games.
The show features performances by The United States Army Band, "Pershing's Own," and The Third U.
Maly The United States Army Band Bible: Provided by St.
The United States Army Band will provide the music.